The BIBA fringe programme offers visitors even more value from their time at the show. Whatever your ticket type, all attendees at BIBA 2017 can take part in the fringe sessions at no charge. The programme of presentations offered by a select number of exhibitors, is targeted squarely at improving your knowledge or helping you identify new areas of revenue – so don’t forget to register to attend as places are strictly limited.
Fringe sessions run in the venue during the conference day, but outside of the main presentation schedule so attendees won’t miss any of the core programme.
Wednesday May 10 : 13.15 – 14.00
- Gain a single view of your business : Joe Sultana. Applied Systems
- Demystifying cyber insurance : Graeme Newman. CFC Underwriting
- The broker’s role in people risk management - Safety and security in a post-Brexit business environment : Salena Kirby and Paul Mills. AIG
- Panel debate: How to drive business advantage through Chartered status : CII
- Niche gains: The opportunities within the specialist motor market: ERS
Wednesday May 10 : 15.30 – 16.15
- Supporting the SME customer in their time of crisis : Michael La-Band, Lloyd’s Technical Claims Manager and Gabby Folliard, Head of Specialty and Financial Lines Claims, Markel International.
- Pool Re: recognising today’s risk : Steve Coates, Chief Underwriting Officer, Pool Re
- Maximising the ROI on your investment in telematics : Dr Colin Smithers, Founder and CEO Redtail Telematics
- Protect and Assist - Speciality Accident & Health : Toni LePine, UK Head of Accident & Health, XL Catlin
Thursday May 11 : 13.45 – 14.30
- The BIBA Litmus Test Report explained: Peter Hughes, Managing Director and Stuart Shipperlee, Head of Analytics, Litmus Analytics
- Increasing the availability and affordability of Flood Insurance for your customers: Aidan Kerr, Flood Re Operations Director
You must first register to attend BIBA 2017 in order to book a place at a fringe session.